Graphics Image Builder
Great advice on how to improve your corporate identity, marketing materials, and product design.
Get Free Design Tips on How to Design Marketing Materials that Sell!
Learn how to boost your business sales with marketing design tips by Karen Saunders.
In this FREE monthly ezine, I share the simple, practical, and proven design tactics for marketing materials that make you more money.
- how to create marketing materials that get you noticed
- \what key items to include on your marketing materials
- tips to make your designs really pop
- keys to creating a unique look that sets you apart
- which design tools and resources really work
- how to avoid making costly mistakes
- . . . and much more!
See what readers are saying about our ezine:
“Graphics Image Builder gives me a quick, easy-to-understand reminder of important elements needed for the image I want for my clients and my own company. Karen walks her talk, so I know her information is valid and I am comfortable referring both this ezine and her services.”
—Julie Wassom, The Julian Group, Inc.
Ready to sign up now? Subscribe today!
Graphics Image Builder provides great advice on how to improve your corporate identity, marketing materials, and product design. Our intention is to provide information about the graphic design and production process that will be easy for you to implement, and cost-effective.
An exciting new topic is covered every month, with the information presented graphically and in color. All issues are archived here immediately after they are broadcast.
If you can’t wait for the next issue of Graphics Image Builder, and you are interested in lots of content NOW, you should click here to learn about our 128-page ebook, Turn Eye Appeal into Buy Appeal. It is a collection of the first 48 issues of the ezine, all organized into easy-to-read sections and chapters. You can order and download it immediately.
Here's a list of the topics covered in the past.
- May 2008 — 2 Visual Branding Keys To Make Your Business Memorable - Part 2
- April 2008 — 2 Visual Branding Keys To Make Your Business Memorable - Part 1
- March 2008 — Read This Before You Hire a Graphic Designer
- February 2008 — Author, Edit Thyself
- January 2008 — 5 Step Workflow for Designing and Producing Your Printed Piece
- December 2007 — 7 Crucial Reasons Why You Need to Market Yourself as an Expert Starting TODAY (by Nancy Marmolejo)
- November 2007 — Design a Book Cover that Flies Off the Shelf!
- October 2007 — Turn Page Turners into Buyers with Great Page Layouts
- September 2007 — How to Make Your First Impression Last — Part 2
- August 2007 — How to Make Your First Impression Last — Part 1
- July 2007 — Here’s Why I’ll Design a Custom Card for You . . .
- June 2007 — one sheet Says It All
- May 2007 — Advertising and Color
- April 2007 — 5 Fantastic Ways to Add Fun to Your Flyers — Part 2
- March 2007 — 5 Fantastic Ways to Add Fun to Your Flyers — Part 1
- February 2007 — From Logo to Legend . . . In 10 Simple Steps
- January 2007 — Unlocking the Symbolic Meaning of Color
- December 2006 — The Fast Track to Explosive Sales in Any Economy
- November 2006— RGB and CMYK — Colorful Words; Different Meanings
- October 2006— 12 Ways to Supercharge Your Postal Mailing Response Rates
- September 2006 — 15 Tips to Help You Increase Sales, Profitability and Customer Loyalty
- August 2006 — Design Your Product Packaging with Maximum Impact
- July 2006 — Personalize your Marketing with "SendOutCards"
- June2006 — What Makes a one sheet a "Must Have" Marketing Tool?
- May 2006 — Crafting the Visual Elements of Your Brand
- April 2006 — How to Design a Memorable Postcard
- March 2006 — How to Create a Flyer that Grabs Attention
- February 2006—10 Questions to Answer Before Designing Your Flyer
- January 2006—10 Reasons Why Your Website is Leaking Money!
- December 2005—A Client-Capturing Website Builds Your Brand and Your Bottom Line
- November 2005 —Capturing Customers with Persuasive Words
- October 2005—“Turn Eye Appeal into Buy Appeal” ebook sample