Graphic Design Articles by Karen Saunders
Are you struggling to design a brochure, flyer, or postcard for your business?
Then you’ll enjoy these free articles on creating marketing materials that sell.
You are welcome to “reprint” any of these design articles as long as they remain complete and unaltered (including my “about the author” section at the end).
Articles are by: Karen Saunders, the author of “Turn Eye Appeal to Buy Appeal.” Hundreds of business owners have used her simple do-it-yourself design system to create stunning marketing materials that really SELL their products and services!
Here's a list of archived articles.
- How to Make a Flyer! Hot Design Tips on Designing a Flyer That Sells
- 5 Easy Brochure Design Techniques That Work
- Tips on How to Make Your Own Business Cards That Get You Noticed!
- What Do You Need to Know Before You Design Your Own Logo?
- What are the Essential Elements of a Speaker one sheet?
- How to Make a Book Cover Design that Flies off the Shelf!
- Good Book Design Techniques for Interior Pages
- Color MeaningUnlock the Symbolism and Color Psychology of Common Colors
- Jpeg, Gif, PDF? Choosing the proper graphic file formats for web pages and print
- How to Create PDF Files and Convert to PDF Properly
- Desktop Publishing 101
- A Check List for Getting Book Printing Bids
- How to Get Your Book Ready for Printing
- What Are the Standard Papers Used in Book Printing?
- The Ultimate Self-Promotion Tool: The "E-zine"
(By Alexandria K. Brown, "The E-zine Queen")
- What Bonus Marketing Materials Can I Get From My Book Printer?
- What is the Best Desktop Publishing Software to Lay Out My Book?
The Agora Business Center provides timely, intelligent, and insightful solutions for small business professionals. You can save your valuable time and grow your business with the sound business advice found within this site: http://www.agora-business-center.com/.